EnRICHLY uses personal data to create the best possible learning and problem solving opportunities. Learn more about your data rights.
Important Privacy Rights
At ENRICHLY, we want to give you the best possible experience to ensure that you enjoy our service. To do this we process some personal data about you to better understand your content habits and develop the best possible service for you and all our customers. Be assured, your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important to us.
What Personal Data Does Enrichly collect
It is very important to understand what personal data we collect about you, how we collect it, and why it’s necessary.
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
why we collect personal data
We collect and use your personal data for the following reasons:
- to provide, personalize, and improve your experience with the ENRICHLY Service and other services and products provided by ENRICHLY;
- to understand how you access and use the ENRICHLY Service to ensure technical functionality of the Service, develop new products and services, and analyze your use of the ENRICHLY Service;
- to communicate with you for ENRICHLY Service-related purposes;
- to process your payment to prevent or detect fraud, including fraudulent payments and fraudulent use of the ENRICHLY Service;
- to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing, research, participation in contests, surveys, sweepstakes and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have given us;
- to provide you with features, information, advertising, or other content which is based on your specific location; and
how we protect your personal data
We are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however, please note that no system is ever completely secure. We have implemented various policies including encryption, access, and retention policies to guard against unauthorised access and unnecessary retention of personal data in our systems.
Your password protects your user account, so we encourage you to use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and log out after having used the ENRICHLY Service.
Your personal data rights
As available and except as limited under applicable law, individuals have the rights described below.
Access Your Personal Data
The right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you.
Update Your Personal Data
The right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Ristrict the Use of Your Personal Data
The right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data.
Object the Use of Your Personal Data
The right to object to us processing your personal data where we no longer have a legitimate or legal need to process it.
Object to Direct Marketing
The right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes.
Object to Automated Decision Making
The right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
Port Your Personal Data
The right to request a copy of your personal data in a machine readable format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service.
Erase Your Personal Data
The right to request that we delete your personal data.
How to control your personal data
You can access the following controls via your Account Settings:
- Privacy Settings page – allows you to control some of the categories of personal data we process about you, enables you to access your personal data via a ‘Download my Data’ button, and includes a link to the Privacy Center on ENRICHLY.co, where you can find out more information about how ENRICHLY uses your personal data and what your rights are.
- Notification Settings page – allows you to choose which communications you receive from ENRICHLY, manage your publicly available personal data, and set your sharing preferences.
For more information about the personal data you can control from your Account Settings page, see data rights and privacy settings.
At ENRICHLY we are dedicated to providing you with the best learning opportunities. Below are the policies that we apply when providing you with this service.
- Cookies Policy – our Cookies Policy contains information about the cookies ENRICHLY uses, the role they play in helping su provide the best possible experience, and the choices you have when it comes to your cookies settings.